Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for site
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd. Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd.
- While Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any damages of whatever nature whether patrimonial, non – patrimonial or any other form of damages whatsoever arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you on an “AS IS” or “VOETSTOOTS” basis WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Please note that some jurisdictions outside South Africa may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Terms and Conditions for the Plants on Fire Competition 2016
- All registrants on the email database as at 23.59pm on 31st August 2016 shall be entered into the free prize draw
- Employees of Fry’s Family Foods UK or its agents shall not be eligible to win
- The prize will comprise of one Berghoff ceramic barbecue supplied by The Cooks Store to the value of £300
- The prize can only be delivered to a UK address
- There will be no cash alternative to the prize
- The draw will take place on Thursday 1st September
- The winner will be notified by email by Monday 5th September 2016
- In the event that the winner does not respond to the notification email within 2 weeks of the notification date , Fry’s Family Foods UK reserves the right to draw an alternative winner and the original drawee shall have no further claim on the prize
- Fry’s Family Foods UK does not accept responsibility for any incorrect email addresses registered onto the database.
- The winners name will be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org after 30th September 2016